A first!!!......for me anyway....

Posted by lordspudz | | Posted On Friday 1 January 2010 at 18:32

After finding the odd fragment, I've at last found my first complete Crotal bell.  And quite a nice one too!

Went out for what I hoped would be a few hours detecting on Tuesday but ended up as being only an hour and a half as I was called back to work.  :-(

I'd got from one end of the field to near the far end digging up just a few pieces of lead and a button, when I hit upon a nice, clear loud signal.  I dug a small hole and there, about three inches down, I spied the edge of what was obviously a Crotal bell.  My first thought was it had to be another fragment but I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled out a complete, virtually undamaged specimen.

Another target to tick off the list.




Comments:

There are 0 comments for A first!!!......for me anyway....

Post a Comment